“The 6 Things That Furnace Repairman Do That Drive Everyone Crazy And How Lovings Solves Them”
When your heating system fails in the middle of the night on the coldest day of the year, it can be scary opening up the phone book to select a contractor that you don’t know. Are they going to answer the phone? Will they send a highly trained furnace technician to your home? Will they have the parts to fix your system?
1. Voicemail. Or even worse, some contractors use an answering machine. Then you have to wait and hope they will call
2. Wasted Time. Many servicemen won’t give you a real appointment time. They say, “We’ll be there between 10 and 4″ So, you have to waste a whole day waiting. Not any more! You get a precise “Appointment Window” when you call us. You don’t have to waste a lot of time waiting. you back. At Lovings, our phones are staffed 24 hours a day so you can always talk to a live person.
3. Too Many Trips. Other servicemen can make 2 or 3 trips before they have the right parts to fix your problem. This costs you extra money and frustration. We stock over $65,000 in parts so we can fix the real problem right the first time, saving you money.
4. Invoice Shock. This is what happens when you are charged “time and material” and the servicemen gets paid more the longer he takes. Only at Lovings do you get Straightforward Pricing. You know the exact amount before the work begins so you can decide.
5. Call Backs. Other servicemen have a “Concrete Guarantee”…. When their trucks leave your concrete driveway, their guarantee expires! With us you have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, we will redo the repair for Free.
6. Only 1 Brand. Many companies carry 1 brand which makes them hard pressed to service older brands, when there are over 50 different brands of equipment. We belong to nationwide organization of contractors that allows us access to all brands, which saves you even more time and money.